The Joe Niece Team....The Results of Experience
Minnesota Minnesota Instant House Value Information and Advice. Let us help you now, Call us at 612-305-8487.E-mail Joe Niece about your situation
Finding Minnesota Instant House Values is my specialty. In fact, finding Instant House Values in Minnesota is my specialty. Why is this? If you think about it, most Minnesota home vales are determined by an agent that might list 2-3 home in the entire year that are in Minnesota. If an agent in Minnesota has even sold one home in Minnesota then he would be above average. I sell almost 200 homes a year, and was named as one of the "Best of the Best" Realtors according to the readership of a leading Twin Cities magazine. If you add in my free Minnesota Instant House Value service that I offer, then add in the Minnesota Instant House Values I work on from other cities. I determine 2000-3000 Minnesota Instant House Values each year. Like any good doctor, teacher, race car driver, etc, if you practice and work hard, you will be the best at what you do.
Of the over 80,000 homes that were listed in Minnesota in 2009, just over 50,000 of them will sell. That means when 40% of the agents determined a Instant House Value in Minnesota and throughout the area, they were wrong. Most likely the 30,000 people that failed to sell, talked to at least 60,000 agents, that means that 40-50% of agents determine the value of an Minnesota home did it wrong or could not convince their sellers to list at the correct price. As a consumer, what can you do to avoid getting your Instant House Value in Minnesota wrong if you need to sell? I am going to try and make it easy for you.
Online Home Values, click here. Minnesota House Values
1. Find someone that sells a lot of Minnesota Homes they valued correctly.
2. Get the full details page for each Minnesota home whose value is being used as a comparable property. Only homes in your city should be used to determine your Minnesota Homes Value. Do not use someone that give you comparable home in other cities.
3. Do not under any circumstance say what you think your Minnesota Instant House Value is. If they ask before they tell you what they think, move them to the bottom of the list.
4. If they will not tell you what your Minnesota homes value is when they come to your home the first time, move them further down to the bottom of the "Do Not USE" list. They know you have a home in Minnesota, they know you have asked for your Minnesota Instant House Value. They could have printed out all of the homes similar to yours and brought them with. They could have figured out your Minnesota Instant House Value with a laptop and portable internet access on their phone while sitting at your table. They could have used your computer.
5. If they do not have a laptop, kick them out of the house. Do you really want an agent that can't afford a laptop paying for the marketing on your home? If they have one and did not bring it, still kick them out. Why would they not bring their most valuable tool with them to find your Minnesota Homes Value?
6. If they do not have internet on their phone, kick them off your block. Finding the value of Minnesota homes is something they should be doing when they are out with buyers, driving down the street, etc.
7. Look at the size, location, garage stalls, bathrooms, etc. Be weary if they use homes that do not have the same characteristics as your home unless they tell you why. A real Value of your home in Minnesota depends on these things.
8. They should spend as much time talking about marketing as they do your Minnesota homes value. If they do not talk about marketing, it most likely is because they do not do any. If they did more then the average agent, they would be proud and tell you about it.
9. Use someone from one of the top three companies in the area to help you find your Minnesota homes value. There is no benefit in marketing, exposure, networking or anything that I have ever seen with a smaller company. The companies with the most agents will have access to the most buyers, marketing, networking and exposure.
10. Look for a company that advertises nationwide as well as in Minnesota. More buyers working with the company outside Minnesota means more referrals to the company in Minnesota. Remember, you are looking for a buyer, not an agent.
11. Watch to see if the agent tells you what they do different then other agents in their office. If they only talk about what their company does, listen politely, nod and then at the end tell them that you will use their company but need to know who the cheapest agent in the company is. If they did not tell you they do anything in addition to what the company does, they do nothing more then any other agent and you should not use them.
12. Listen to see if they talk about finding buyers, how they find buyers, etc. If they are not interested in finding buyers for your homes, then they are not really trying to sell your home, they are trying to list it. Do know use an agent they is not interested in selling your home versus listing your home. You could list your home yourself for free if you are not interested in finding a buyer.
13. Be wary of any agent that makes it sound bad to find a buyer for you home. Most people list with the big three companies because they want other agents in the company to find a buyer for their home. This is exactly the same duel agency as if the listing agent brought in the buyer themself. If they are not honest enough to negotiate sitting at the table with the buyer and seller, then you should not use them anyway.
14. Did they offer you a satisfaction guarantee without being asked? Will they fix any problems or let you out of your contract?
Remember that if you are looking to sell your home, you need to find out the real value in Minnesota, find an agent that know how to sell and has a successful track record in Minnesota.
Minnesota Instant Home Values
Calculate Minnesota Home Values
Minnesota Home Appraisal
Minnesota House Value Estimate
Minnesota Instant House Value
Minnesota Determine House Value
Minnesota House Appraisal
Minnesota House Value Calculator
Minnesota House Valuation
Minnesota House Value Online
Minnesota House Values
Minnesota Home Values
Calculate Minnesota House Values
Minnesota Determine Home Value
Minnesota Home Value Calculator
Minnesota Home Valuation
Minnesota Home Value Online
Minnesota Home Value Estimator
Let a Minnesota Minnesota Instant House Value Expert help you now, Call Joe Niece at 612-305-8487.
E-mail Joe Niece about your situation Search every listing of every home for sale in Minnesota. Search Minnesota MLS Listings and Home for Sale
HAFA or Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program
Do You Qualify?
The Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Program is the governments program to help homeowners avoid foreclosure.
HAFA gives incentives to lenders and $3000 to homeowners to allow and complete a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure.
Use the tool below to determine your eligibility: