The Joe Niece Team....The Results of Experience
Spring Lake Park Minnesota House Value Information and Advice. Let us help you now, Call us at 612-305-8487.E-mail Joe Niece about your situation
Finding Spring Lake Park House Values are my specialty. In fact, find House Values in Minnesota are my specialty. Why is this? If you think about it, most Spring Lake Park home vales are determined by an agent that might list 2-3 home in the entire year that are in Spring Lake Park. If an agent in Minnesota has even sold one home in Spring Lake Park then he would be above average. I sell almost 200 homes a year, and was named as one of the "Best of the Best" Realtors according to the readership of a leading Twin Cities magazine. If you add in my free Spring Lake Park House Value service that I offer, then add in the Minnesota House ValuesI work on from other cities. I determine 2000-3000 Minnesota House Values each year. Like any good doctor, teacher, race car driver, etc, if you practice and work hard, you will be the best at what you do.
Of the over 80,000 homes that were listed in Minnesota in 2009, just over 50,000 of them will sale. That means when 40% of the agents determined a House Value in Spring Lake Park and throughout the area, they were wrong. Most likely the 30,000 people that failed to sell, talked to at least 60,000 agents, that means that 40-50% of agents determine the value of an Spring Lake Park home did it wrong or could not convince their sellers to list at the correct price. As a consumer, what can you do to avoid getting your House Value in Spring Lake Park wrong if you need to sell? I am going to try and make it easy for you.
Click here to use my favorite site for finding the value of any Minnesota property Minnesota Property Values
1. Find someone that sells a lot of Spring Lake Park Homes they valued correctly.
2. Get the full details page for each Spring Lake Park home whose value is being used as a comparable property. Only homes in your city should be used to determine your Spring Lake Park Homes Value. Do not use someone that give you comparable home in other cities.
3. Do not under any circumstance say what you think your Spring Lake Park House Value is. If they ask before they tell you what they think, move them to the bottom of the list.
4. If they will not tell you what your Spring Lake Park homes value is when they come to your home the first time, move them further down to the bottom of the "Do Not USE" list. They know you have a home in Spring Lake Park, they know you have asked for your Spring Lake Park House Value. They could have printed out all of the homes similar to yours and brought them with. They could have figured out your Spring Lake Park House Value with a laptop and portable internet access on their phone while sitting at your table. They could have used your computer.
5. If they do not have a laptop, kick them out of the house. Do you really want an agent that can't afford a laptop paying for the marketing on your home? If they have one and did not bring it, still kick them out. Why would they not bring their most valuable tool with them to find your Spring Lake Park Homes Value?
6. If they do not have internet on their phone, kick them off your block. Finding the value of Spring Lake Park homes is something they should be doing when they are out with buyers, driving down the street, etc.
7. Look at the size, location, garage stalls, bathrooms, etc. Be weary if they use homes that do not have the same characteristics as your home unless they tell you why. A real Value of your home in Spring Lake Park depends on these things.
8. They should spend as much time talking about marketing as they do your Spring Lake Park homes value. If they do not talk about marketing, it most likely is because they do not do any. If they did more then the average agent, they would be proud and tell you about it.
9. Use someone from one of the top three companies in the area to help you find your Spring Lake Park homes value. There is no benefit in marketing, exposure, networking or anything that I have ever seen with a smaller company. The companies with the most agents will have access to the most buyers, marketing, networking and exposure.
10. Look for a company that advertises nationwide as well as in Spring Lake Park. More buyers working with the company outside Minnesota means more referrals to the company in Minnesota. Remember, you are looking for a buyer, not an agent.
11. Watch to see if the agent tells you what they do different then other agents in their office. If they only talk about what their company does, listen politely, nod and then at the end tell them that you will use their company but need to know who the cheapest agent in the company is. If they did not tell you they do anything in addition to what the company does, they do nothing more then any other agent and you should not use them.
12. Listen to see if they talk about finding buyers, how they find buyers, etc. If they are not interested in finding buyers for your homes, then they are not really trying to sell your home, they are trying to list it. Do know use an agent they is not interested in selling your home versus listing your home. You could list your home yourself for free if you are not interested in finding a buyer.
13. Be wary of any agent that makes it sound bad to find a buyer for you home. Most people list with the big three companies because they want other agents in the company to find a buyer for their home. This is exactly the same duel agency as if the listing agent brought in the buyer themself. If they are not honest enough to negotiate sitting at the table with the buyer and seller, then you should not use them anyway.
14. Did they offer you a satisfaction guarantee without being asked? Will they fix any problems or let you out of your contract?
Remember that if you are looking to sell your home, you need to find out the real value in Spring Lake Park, find an agent that know how to sell and has a successful track record in Spring Lake Park.
Spring Lake Park Instant Home Values
Calculate Spring Lake Park Home Values
Spring Lake Park Home Appraisal
Spring Lake Park House Value Estimate
Spring Lake Park Instant House Value
Spring Lake Park Determine House Value
Spring Lake Park House Appraisal
Spring Lake Park House Value Calculator
Spring Lake Park House Valuation
Spring Lake Park House Value Online
Spring Lake Park House Values
Spring Lake Park Home Values
Calculate Spring Lake Park House Values
Spring Lake Park Determine Home Value
Spring Lake Park Home Value Calculator
Spring Lake Park Home Valuation
Spring Lake Park Home Value Online
Spring Lake Park Home Value Estimator
E-mail Joe Niece about your situation
Search every listing of every home for sale in Minnesota. Search Minnesota MLS Listings and Home for Sale
HAFA or Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program
Do You Qualify?
The Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Program is the governments program to help homeowners avoid foreclosure.
HAFA gives incentives to lenders and $3000 to homeowners to allow and complete a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure.
Use the tool below to determine your eligibility: